Tel：+86 29 85232199 Fax：+86 29 85396169 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
陕ICP备05004144号 Powered by www.300.cn
HyVolt I IEC
HyVolt I IEC
Ergon’s HyVolt I is an uninhibited naphthenic insulating oil fully meeting the requirements of IEC 60296:2012 general specifications.
HyVolt I has excellent oxidation stability and superior electrical and cooling properties, making it suitable for the most demanding requirements set by leading global transformer manufacturers.
Insulating oil / transformer oil for: power and distribution transformers, switchgears and circuit breakers.
HyVolt I fully meets the following international specifications:
• IEC 60296:2012 for uninhibited transformer oil
• Corrosive Tests: IEC 62535, ASTM D1275 and DIN 51353
• ASTM D2140 naphthenic oil
HyVolt I is a premium oil with the following characteristics:
• Good Oxidation Stability Low acid and sludge formation when tested to IEC 61125 Method C
• High Dielectric Strength Dielectric strength by far exceeding the most stringent international requirements
• Excellent Cooling Properties Made from wax-free naphthenic crude which gives a naturally low pour point without the use of a pour point depressant
HyVolt I transformer oils are naphthenic oils as per definition (Cn>40% and Cp<50%) by IR Brandes.
HyVolt I is fully miscible with insulating oils meeting the requirements set by IEC 60296:2012 general specifications.
HyVolt I is also fully miscible with other oils meeting the ASTM D3487- 09 standard.
HyVolt I is an uninhibited transformer oil and contains no undeclared additives
• Antioxidant Free
Tested as per IEC 60666
• PCB Free
Tested as per IEC 61619
• DBDS Free
Tested as per IEC 62697
• Passivator Free
Tested as per IEC 60666 • Metal Deactivator Free Detection method using HPLC / GC-MS